If you have an emergency plan in place:
- family members will able to respond quickly and safely in a disaster
- family members will feel reassured that they'll be able to cope if a disaster does strike.
Your plan should cover:
- how you'll communicate and meet up with each other if you’re separated
- where you’ll keep your emergency supplies and how you’ll maintain these in the meantime
- and other important areas.
Get Ready, Get Thru tells you what to include in your plan. It has an emergency plan template you can download and fill in.